I saw this before and IT GOT BETTER.
I need one.
97% sure this house is down the street from me in salt lake :3
chocolate and vanilla swirrrrllllll swirllllllllll
I CANT FUCKING BREATHE
i got to leave my damn computer…
- 1 can (8ct.) Pillsbury Grands Flaky
- Layers Biscuits
- Cubed Mozzarella Cheese (1-1″ cube
- per Bomb)
- 2 lbs. of Bacon (1 slice per Bomb)
- Oil for frying (I used Canola)
- Cube up the Cheese, and cut each biscuit into fourths.
- Place one piece of cheese inside a biscuit quarter, and roll it up in there, nice and tight…
- Wrap each rolled bomb in a slice of bacon, and secure it with a skewer or toothpick…
- In a med/large pot, heat up approx. 2” of oil (to 350 degrees) and fry them up in small batches. Maybe one or two at a time, the oil will expand so stay close…
- Drain them on some paper towels, but serve them up good and warm.
Yooooooo I’m making these ASAP.
The cast of Orange is the New Black wishes you a Happy Valentines Day
(Photo: Steven Senne / AP)
It’s not exactly fresh. But this pizza will probably be a big hit with soldiers in the U.S. military.
whoa now. hold the phone.
I eat just about everything out of MRE’s (unless it has any form of seafood, or there was one weird Asian one once I didn’t like)
But this thing looks kinda sketchy. I would try it though.
Asian beef strips was the shit shut your whore mouth :p
It wasn’t the beef strips, I like those a lot(the teriyaki sauce anything MREs are good imho)
People complain about McDonald’s hamburgers not rotting after a week, but are just peachy about feeding pizza that lasts for three years to our troops.
The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
I mean, it’s not always exactly easy to get fresh, non-hyper-processed foods to soldiers downrange.
Chicken Pesto Pasta for best MRE of all time tho
That chili Mac mre…and the chocolate chip banana nut muffin top